Hola mis amigos y familia ~
Joel and I found a place to live! Not that we've been homeless for the past 3 weeks, but we've only been subleasing until we could find more permanent housing. And now we've found it. I really like it, and am excited to actually unpack boxes, something we've been holding off on. It's a 2br/2ba condo that will have a washer/dryer and a wood-burning fireplace (those actually do exist in FL, I was shocked too). It also has a really cute little patio out back. It's in a condo complex thing so we don't really have a yard, but there is a lot of green space, it just doesn't belong exclusively to us. It's right on a bus route and within biking distance to church, so we'll be able to continue our decreasing dependency on a vehicle (something I'd highly recommend - for your wallet and the environment). We'll put up pictures once we actually move in, the last week of July.
Also, a big Happy 2nd Anniversary (yesterday) to Paul and Meredith! Hope you had a great day!
2 comments:
Congrats!!!!
It sounds like a great place. We sure do miss ya'll here, but I glad you are settling in.
Post a Comment