Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just me and the spaniel

Michelle left me for the weekend. She went to Chattanooga, TN to visit with her knitting posse. They do lots of crafty things together, much like what you see in the previous post.

Chance is keeping me company this weekend. Other than occasionally pulling down a set of blinds or jumping through window screens, he's a good dog and an excellent companion. He runs along very well with a bike. I'll record and upload our little evening rides soon (POSTED BELOW 7/22). It's a pleasure for both of us and we always get a good reaction from passers-by. It's hard not to smile at this creature when his tongue is hanging out and his ears are flopping in the breeze.






(when you see Chance run off to the left at the last second he was going after a squirrel)

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Are you going to post a video of yourself flying over the handlebars? Not that something like that has ever happened to you, of course. :)

Joel said...

As long as the camera stays together, I'll post it. And if I should win AFV's grand prize going a*# over teakettle, well then...I'll have more money than I do right now, won't I.
Really though, thanks for your pics from AL, including the one in this post. You had several nice shots in the bunch, especially that wide angle on the plateau. I'll have to cite you from now on :)

Tammi said...

Thanks...no need to cite me though. :) I really enjoyed the trip in March. I'm looking forward to visiting you guys again in a couple months and seeing more beautiful places (and you and Michelle and Chance too, of course).

Cheryl said...

That video is so cute!!! Does he run the whole way like that? Some days, I wish I were a dog...

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel,

Chance is awesome. I wish I could run like that. Give me a call later this week, we'll chat.