Chattanooga is a really cool town, and if any of you get the chance to visit that area, or anywhere around eastern TN/northern GA/northern AL I'd definitely recommend it. The hills are beautiful.
A few pics...
Saturday morning coffee and bagels

Cool old buildings around town


The electric buses that take you around town, which came in handy after a day of shopping and ice cream

A cute antique mall we wandered around in for a while

And the main attraction... crafts!
Kari, Cheryl, Jana (in the shadows on the right), and I in action
Some knitting by Jill and Kari, a sock and hat respectively

A blanket I'm working on (but I won't tell for who... yet)

Jana is working on her first quilt, for her little boy due in October.
Yes, that is a sewing machine Jana brought from home. We're dorks, and we embrace that fact.

A super cute patchwork quilt by Cheryl, our sewing guru

Jill knit this baby sweater for Jana's future little one

Oh, almost forgot, our hotel! We stayed at the real 'Chattanooga Choo-Choo' from the famous '40's song (well, it was the Holiday Inn built on the grounds, but still, it was cool).


Good times had by all :)
5 comments:
holy crap. we are so totally awesome.
Wow! I'm impressed! Michelle, you and your friends did a great job knitting. I love the little purple dress you made. Fantastic!
Joel, I see Chance still can't control that urge to "get that squirrel" when you go on your bike ride/dog walk. His cousin Willy has the same problem.
Love and God bless,
Uncle Dan
We stayed at the same hotel. The lobby is beautiful. It looks like you had a great time.
That was the best weekend in the history of craft.
Hey Michelle,
I'm glad you had fun. We'll definately stop in Chattanooga if we drive down to visit. Stay cool.
Post a Comment