Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving... again

Howdy folks - Sorry for the lack of posts these last few days. We've been really busy packing, moving, cleaning, and unpacking, on top of our regular jobs (although we did take a little break and go see the new Batman movie - great flick, but don't take the little kids). We really like our new place, and once we have everything out of boxes and organized we'll definitely put some pictures up.

This weekend we're headed back to Alabama for the wedding of our friends Zach and Gwen. Gwen works with the educational side of a YMCA camp, where the wedding will be. Guests are invited to hang out for the weekend - hiking, swimming, boating, games, food, lots of fun. We're really looking forward to it :) Unfortunately we won't be able to squeeze in the drive to visit our dear friends from Lamb of God Lutheran Church (our former church home) or my knitting girls since the wedding is east of Birmingham and our time is pretty limited. We'll be thinking of you all though!

Then Sunday night on the way home I'll be taking Joel to the airport; he's presenting at a conference in Milwaukee so he'll be gone all next week. I wish I could go back too :( I suppose I'll have to find solace in things like arranging the furniture how I want it and shopping at thrift stores for stuff we don't need and buying some Woodchuck that I can have all to myself :)

Hope you all are having a great week and staying cooler than we are!

Love, Michelle

2 comments:

Tammi said...

I almost left you a psuedo-snotty comment last night about your lack of posts lately. Now I understand. Alone for a week, eh? That's no fun. Although the bottles of Woodchuck may help with that. Mmmm...Woodchuck....

Cheryl said...

Ugh you were so close...yet so far away...