Hey all - Joel and I did very little this weekend, partly because it rained a lot and partly because we were just feeling lazy, so nothing exciting to tell you about. Instead I thought I'd post a few pictures from my latest knitting project (for those of you who may not know I learned how to knit last fall - my wonderful friend Jill Wick taught me - and it's becoming one of my favorite hobbies!). The sweet little girl I made it for has received it so I'm not ruining the surprise :) I was a little intimidated by the pattern at first, but it actually wasn't that hard and I really like how it turned out.
The top:

The bottom:

The middle (lace pattern):

(This is me.)

Hopefully she won't grow out of it too quickly, cause I don't knit that fast :)
3 comments:
This is adorable, Michelle! It kind of makes me want to have a baby so you can knit something for it. Okay, just kidding. Its funny that you left me that comment b/c when I told my mom that Cheryl was preg-o, she thought for sure it was gonna be you! I guess you're up next....
CUTE!!! Emma saw it and immediately asked if YOU were having the baby! :) Wish I was so crafty!
Very cute. I remember meeting her when they cam to visit.
Post a Comment