Hey all
Tomorrow I'm going to do something that I may regret. As some of you know, I've played a lot of Ultimate Frisbee (if you're unfamiliar, think about a basketball/football/soccer hybrid with a plastic disc and probably a few hippies), but not for about a year and a half now. So logically I decided to enter a tournament here in Gainesville with the name 'Heatstroke'. It's what is called a hat tournament, where you sign up as individuals and the organizers create teams randomly, 'pulling names out of a hat'. It's only supposed to be in the upper 80's, but very humid, and with a 60% chance of thunderstorms (did you know that FL is the lightning capitol of the US?). I'm looking forward to getting back in the game (I've really missed that about Madison, great scene there), but don't be surprised if Joel posts something about me either suffering from heat exhaustion or getting struck by lightning.
Either way it should be a good time!! :)
Michelle
1 comment:
Don't worry sis, According to that Mt. Dew commercial, men are 4 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women...and everyone knows T.V. doesn't lie...maybe you should tell Joel to stay home for his own safety haha
Post a Comment