Hi everyone!
First, I wanted to say thanks for all of the comments you've left us. We love hearing from you! Keep 'em coming!
Second, I wanted to tell you about this magical place that combines two of my favorite things - pizza and trivia! We've made friends at church with a couple who are students at UF, and they invited us to the Mellow Mushroom last night. The pizza is great, but more importantly every Monday night they have a trivia contest; 5 categories with 5 Q's each, and tables compete against each other for pitchers of beer. This part doesn't thrill me as much, but Joel sure likes it :) Here's the best part - the last category is always a movie and next week the movie is.... Tommyboy!! I'm very excited. I think Joel is too, cause we actually have a chance to win! :)
Hope everyone is doing well and staying dry, we're thinking about you and miss you!
Michelle
2 comments:
We have been digging the bar trivia lately as well! But Washington has better microbrews on tap than Florida...sorry! :)
We miss you guys lots! Sounds like you're making a home quickly! Good for you!
With hellos from all,
Janine
Holy Schnike! It's good to know that the countless hours spent quoting movies over the years has finally come in handy. Wonder if Princess Bride will ever be the movie...if so I'll come down there and we can dominate!
Miss you!
Post a Comment