Well, it looks like years of quoting movies with Paul and Mark has finally paid off - we won at trivia last night!! Just the Tommyboy round, but hey, a win is a win. The other categories were not so successful - apparently a baby swan is called a signet and not a swanling :) Oh well, we had a great time and some good pizza.
In other news, we had a chance to explore some of the local attractions this weekend. Joel has the laptop with our pictures, so hopefully he'll have a chance to post about it soon. Here's a teaser - we saw our first alligator! (Well, I did, I think Joel missed it, probably because it was really small and we could only see its snout and eyes before it swam under the green layer of the swamp - but I was still excited)
2 comments:
A mother has never been so proud as to know her kids know every word of an entire Chris Farley movie....a tear is dripping from my eye!
Next week: Shawn of the Dead! I'm excited for another win!!
:)
Post a Comment