Joel and I got a lot accomplished yesterday - transferred insurance (people in the south pronounce it IN-sur-ance), got driver's licenses, and got the car and motorcycle registered. Neither of our pictures on our licenses are any good, of course. The lady didn't tell me when she was taking mine, so it looks like I can only manage a half smile, or I'm taking a controlled substance. Joel was looking in the wrong spot, so he appears to be day-dreaming at the DMV, or also on a controlled substance.
We also got new tags. Bye bye Wisconsin plate :(
Hello Florida plate!
I think the plate looks pretty bare back there. If someone ever happens to be near the UW campus (cough-Mark or Paul) and would happen to pick up one of those Badger plate frames, well that would be pretty cool :)
Hope everyone is doing well! We miss you ~ Love, Joel and Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment