Well, we were supposed to be packing up the truck today and leaving tomorrow (Monday), but that's not going to happen.
Those are nice big puddles you see at the base of our moving truck. Thunderstorms rolled through just as we were loading the furniture. Looks like we'll be packing up tomorrow and getting to Gainesville Tuesday now. Oh well, the area needs the rain and we're not on too strict a deadline.
Hope you all had a nice weekend!
4 comments:
I'm glad to see your neighbor has grass in his yard...I think that maybe it's time for him to cut it though (with his riding lawnmower, of course).
What kind of truck do you have, U-haul or Budget...or other? I am doing a survey on which self-move company is used the most. Thanks. Make sure Joel wears knee pads when you load the truck. His worn shoes don't have much traction.
Hey! It's cousin Margo. I just wanted to let you know that I talked to a friend of mine that is a graduate of UF and was born and raised there. She said the best place to look for housing is one of the following: 62nd BLVD (by the Gainesville Mall), Lakeview, Tower Rd (the northern end...stay away from the southern end), and Archer Road. She said that housing by campus is impossible but there are plenty of nice places to live. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope moving is going better!
Margo
See! Its raining. Its a sign. Don't go.
Post a Comment