
That's right folks, we're expecting a Baby Zak! The bun has been in the oven for about 11 weeks now, which means I'm due around mid-March (brings a whole new meaning to the term March Madness!:) We're very excited, and also at times shocked and overwhelmed :)
I had my first real appointment last week, where the above photo was taken. I didn't know they would do an ultrasound that early so I was really excited! I got to see his/her little heart beating and arms waving away - so amazing. According to my doctor everything is healthy and right on schedule. Also 'healthy' has been my case of morning sickness. Joy. Thanks to my new favorite drug, I have been able to keep down food and water, necessary things to sustain this miracle that is causing my digestive track so much trouble, in more ways than one.
Once I start to show we'll keep you posted with preggo belly pictures. Sometimes I think I'm showing a little already, but there's a good chance it's just gas.
Oh, and for all you moms out there, I have about a zillion questions so be prepared to hand out the advice like it's candy!
Take care and God bless ~ The Zak trio
5 comments:
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Congratulations Joel & Michelle! We're SOOO Excited & Happy for you!
Ask away! I'm ready for ya!
It's so exciting to see baby Z in person! Send me the picture so I can print it and put in on my fridge---isn't that what all grandma's do???
P.S. I expect to be seeing some knitting projects for that little Baby Z too!
(Yes, Mrs. Pucci...that's what all grandmas do...wowzers, you're getting a double dose)
Yay! I forsee lots of adorable knitted things in your future. And in that respect, I am putting in my request for a girl:)
I am so excited for ya'll. A baby is such a blessing. It is hard at first but it gets better everyday. Now I can't imagine life without Carter!!
Post a Comment