Tammi is about to pop! I'm just waiting for the call...

We stopped at Derek's grave site on the way to lunch. A few tears, but mostly laughter, just like he would have wanted.

We met Jess at Bublitz's in Lomira and got to hang out for the afternoon.

Friday night was the rehearsal in Waukesha, which has a very confusing downtown area, especially if you forget the directions in Florida :)

I stayed with Ben, Janna, and Willow that night - it was wonderful spending some time with them since in about a month they are moving to Fall's Church, Virginia for Ben's vicar year. Can't wait to visit them in our nation's capital!

This girl melts my heart.
That's right, another pregnant lady! Two thus far, but we're not done yet.

Willow and Auntie Laura, the new homeowner! I'll have to wait til next time to see the house though.

Grandma and Grandpa Zak - we decided a short visit was better than no visit at all. We're looking forward to their trip down this fall!


(This is where I would have put a picture from Janice and Louie's beautiful wedding, if I hadn't left the camera in the car that is. Oops.)
Erin and James let us hang out at their house between the wedding and reception. Their dog Finley and cat Pumpkin provided the entertainment. Isn't Finley adorable? I think her and Chance would get along very well :)

The La Crosse girls (college friends)! I can't even remember the last time we were all together. It was awesome.

Mmm, Grandma's homemade rhubarb pie. I think I'd fly home just for this :)

I finally conquered my big brother after 27 years. So what if he was already on the ground napping? It still counts....

The Pucci's! And pregnant lady #3 - isn't she the cutest thing? Baby boy is due mid-September, we hope to make it back for Baptism if we can.

Aunt Kathy, Grandma, and Mom -three very important ladies in my life :)
It was a hectic but wonderful trip overall, minus a slightly scary bit of turbulence over Georgia. I am truly blessed to have such amazing family and friends.
We miss you all and hope to see you soon! Thanks for an awesome visit!!

2 comments:
I'm glad the rest of your trip went well. It was so great to see you! I'm trying really hard to formulate a brilliant plan to get you back here again this summer to meet baby Kohlman and save you from the blasted Floridian heat... I'll let you know when I come up with something. :)
AWWW, Tammy, Janna, and Meredith are SOOO adorable! I LOVE Preggos! Glad you got to make it back to the Motherland for a short visit. Now you'll need a vacation from your vacation!
Post a Comment