Hi guys - You might have heard on the news about a big storm headed for Florida. 'Fay' is still a tropical storm, but there is a possibility of it being upgraded to a hurricane (I'm betting against that since it's over land now and not the warm waters of the Gulf, but it could change direction any time). We're currently under a 'tropical storm wind watch' and a flood watch, so that'll keep us on our toes for the next few days. Here in Gainesville the storm is supposed to hit Tuesday afternoon/evening. Since this will be our first major weather event down here, I'm both excited and a little nervous (but not really, I know the Lord will watch over us :). Thankfully it shouldn't be too bad, but we'll keep you posted, if we can get to a computer that is.
In other news, we've been dog-sitting this weekend for a much younger and more energetic dog, so while we've enjoyed having him, Chance may not be so sad to see him go :) Although, he's probably had a good time trying to sneak the other dog's food when we're not looking. What a stinker. We're pretty much all unpacked and organized at our new place; we put up wall decoration stuff this weekend so we'll try to get some pictures up soon.
I think that's all for now. Hope your week goes well! Please keep us updated on what's new in your lives too! :)
Michelle
1 comment:
Hey Michelle!! Thanks for the messages! I started school already at the University--so far, so good! It's still pretty difficult to understand some of the professors though....some of them can talk really fast! Hopefully it'll get easier soon! I'm sure it will though. Good luck with your hurricane!
Post a Comment