Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 15

This goes against my better judgement, but here are a few pictures of my belly progress so far. The reason I hesitate is that according to my loving, supportive husband, 'your belly doesn't really look pregnant yet, it just looks like you're getting fat.' I suppose he's right, but does he really need to say things like that out loud? :) He's just lucky I wasn't uber-hormornal at the time. He might have lost a tooth. Or worse.



Yesterday I went in for an appointment, and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! My doctor said it sounded nice and strong, and that it's a nice reassurance to prove that I'm still pregnant. I told her I wasn't really doubting that fact since I did hurl that morning, but still, it's nice to know :) I have been feeling a little better lately, so while I don't think I'm out of the woods (a.k.a. bathroom) just yet, I think I did turn a corner late last week.



Happy fall everyone!

3 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

YAY!!! BELLY PICTURES!!! I love 'em. You are so lucky to not have started out fat like me....then you really get big! ;) Anyhoo. I can't wait until you feel better and can enjoy the pregnancy thing. I LOVED it! Wasn't hearing that heartbeat A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I totally cried! AHHHHH! SO AWESOME!
Oh, and Joel, stuff it. (Kidding...it takes a long time before it's "real" for new daddys...but it's REAL, so get ready!!!)

Unknown said...

I think you're belly is adorable...of course, that's my grandbaby in there so I'm a little prejudiced. Hope every day is a little better for your tummy, as well as getting a more energy back. Thanks for posting the belly pic's...Love,MOM

Tammi said...

Those are very nice completely non-existent belly pictures. :)

You should totally embrace the "uber-hormonal"ness. That was one of my favorite parts...never knowing when a wave of tears or laughter or rage would come out of nowhere, completely without provocation. And then it passes and you think "Wow, I really am going crazy." Good times.