
Me, I just make the coffee outside now. The smell didn't seem to bother her at first, but the last week or two, it's really been getting to her. I'm just telling myself that it's like camping. Having the first cup of coffee outside also gives me the opportunity to tune out the two morning up-chuckers.
6 comments:
Dogs are a girl's best friend!
:) Thanks for making me smile.
HAHA! What a great hubby! (and dog)
I've gotta say that you just notched up one step in my mind...being willing to have the coffee outside so Michelle doesn't suffer...what a son-in-law!!!
Dude. We have the same coffee maker. For me it was hot pockets. Jim seemed to be going through a phase where that was all he would eat for lunch. He usually ate them outside.
awwww... so sweet. But, really Joel, how come you're not dry heaving with her? You're letting Chance show you up?!
Post a Comment