
Washington the Decrepit is finally gone. Before he left us though, he vomited twice more on the carpet and then ingested it. Actually, that is speculation based on the following observations: on two recent mornings, I found strange little yellow rings on the carpet. They smelled vaguely of vomit but I wasn't completely sure (the other option would have been urine I suppose) Anyways, he was standing over the rings, licking his mouth flap like some little devil serpent. We were trying to feed him less so that he would lose some weight on account of his testicles being removed, but perhaps that caused him to eat his own puke.
Michelle has this weekend by herself. I travel to the panhandle to help a labmate collect data. We are going to a place called Tate's Hell State Forest. It was so named because of an experience in the summertime....I think.
2 comments:
Ugh...gross. I'm sure it was hard to hold back your tears (of joy) when it was time to say goodbye. Hope you're both handling it okay.
I initially thought "Washington the Decrepit" was your code for the former president. :)
But glad to hear that monster is out of your hair, too...
Post a Comment