
"Oklahoma = Gator Bait" (last night, at least)

Michelle and I watched the game inside the O-dome, which is the main indoor arena at UF. Just over 10,000 crazy, yet captively sober, fans were in attendance last night. The atmosphere was great, but it was hard to catch all of the details of the game. We sure didn't miss Tim Tebow being a stud, though!

If you watched the game last night, this would have been after the circus interception at the end of the first half - one of two excellent defensive stands by Florida.

It's a few minutes to midnight and the Gators are national champs! Did I mention that Tim Tebow is a stud!?


The "Gator Walk" in front of the stadium, quiet and safe before the game started.
Similar area, but after the game and not so quiet anymore. Notice that this mob picture is taken from a safe distance and from behind. :) Michelle and I decided that we just didn't feel like jumping off of lightposts into seas of UF fans.
What a night! Go gators!

No comments:
Post a Comment