Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday, bloody Saturday


Michelle and I received these t-shirts today for donating blood. Because Florida played Tennessee (football) this week, local blood centers in both states were taking advantage of the competitive SEC school spirit with a FL vs. TN blood drive. Turns out we were a day late helping Florida win that contest, but they were happy to dress us in orange and blue anyway. I’m ready to jump on the Gator bandwagon here; Michelle’s blood still runs Red and White…for now.



We love this happy dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean...red and white for NOW???? You guys hafta have BADGER BLOOD, it's ok to have Gator Guts but NO JUMPING SHIP (what's next, the dolphins or buccaneers instead of the green and gold....I mean REALLY?????????

Unknown said...

I didn't know my sister and brother in law could be cubs, vikings, and duke fans all in one day....really, gator nation? say it aint so

Michelle said...

No worries Mark, Joel was low on blood when he wrote that :) Bucky will always be #1 for me; Albert just lives a little closer so he'll have to satisfy my college sports fix for now (it's very rare when we can catch a Big 10 game on tv down here; SEC rules all apparently).

On Wisconsin!!