(2012, continued)
A family at church passed on their old play kitchen to Lydia. She took to it right away.
We met Gpa Zak and the Fort Myers Zak's at the zoo in Tampa for a fun day.
Crazy-loud gibbons.
The bird whisperer.
I've learned that when it comes to Lydia in a group shot, you just have to take what you get.
And then they found the fountains, and it was all over.
Someone found one of her old headbands. Jazzersize, anyone?
Someone found one of her old headbands. Jazzersize, anyone?
Lydia and I went to visit some dear friends for the weekend.
The girls got some dress-up time in, of course.
Heading to the park. Audrey has great taste in shades; Lydia agrees.
'This way you can swing and dig in the sand at the same time!'
I love this girl. A lot a lot a lot.
We've been taking some small steps on the journey of potty-training. When I had Lydia put on some underwear the other day, of course Teddy Bear had to join in on the fun (and then complete the ensemble with socks).
Heading out to her first birthday party!
I do not like how fast she is growing up. Not one bit.
3 comments:
awesome updates. THANKS!!
I've been waiting far too long for some new pictures! :) Miss you!
I totally get you. Sadly, the growing up thing doesn't slow down. :(
Post a Comment