My most recent knitting project - a little hat for my friend Polly who is a mere days away from popping out kid #2, a girl. Very exciting!
The top of the hat is a bow made of knitted cords. It was a fun and fast project (which is why I prefer knitting for babies rahter than adults - much faster to finish:).
I'm pretty sure I misread the pattern though and made it a bit too long, so she may have to fold the ribbed edge up so as not to blind the poor child.
My second most recent knitted project failed to get photographed before being put in the mail, which is unfortunate because it's one of my favorite projects so far - a little sweater for the daughter of some dear friends. Hopefully when it eventually fits said daughter I can convince them to send me a picture :) (Hi Wakeman's!)
1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment