Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going home

The pediatrician had one final look at Lydia this morning and said she looked good to take home. We'll do that later this afternoon.





Michelle is healing up nicely. She is a ahead of schedule in terms of her recovery so she is anxious to get home and settle in there. She will likely have about two weeks before she is recovered from the surgery.



Thank you all for your prayers, comments, emails, and calls. We are blessed by our Creator indeed!

4 comments:

Tammi said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Enjoy these first few days at home, I know you'll do great. :)

BJ_Mama said...

WOW!!! She is just the cutest little snuggle bug! Glad you are helaing nicely, Michelle....and I knwo you'd like to get home, but enjoy the service of the hospital while you can....once you get home, it's over :(
I mean, then your wonderful husband will take over and it will be like you never left ;)

Jill said...

She is absolutely beautiful.

John Roebke said...

Thanks be to God for keeping mother and daughter safe! May his loving promises give you strength and courage as you begin this new adventure!