Congratulations. She has so much hair, just like you Michelle when you were a baby. We're so happy to have another girl to spoil. What a great blessing from God - an answer to all our prayers. We only wish she was up in Cheeseland so we could all oogle over how beautiful she is. Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS to you all. What a beautiful baby! I thought of you both this morning around 10am and wondered if you were parents yet. How wonderful for you both. Enjoy every minute of her as before you know it she will be 17 1/2 and heading off to college. God's blessings to you all. Love, the Zellmers P.S. Love the name. :o)
Welcome, welcome Lydia. God has promised beauty and peace journey on. Pretty marvelous. (just like you look in your picture. :) Can't wait to giggle with you.
Sorry! I thought that I was doing something wrong, but saw that my comment posted twice. (now three times) so that is why I deleted it...he-he-he-he. Mom needs to teach me how to use the computer.
16 comments:
I am so amazed at how beautiful Lydia is and how awesome God is. Thanks SO much for posting these, I love her already!
So sweet!! We're currently on the phone with Grandma Zak so we told her to check these out. (We need to see a pic of the new daddy :)
Much love from the Michigan Zaks! So happy for your new family of three. God's blessings.
Congratulations. She has so much hair, just like you Michelle when you were a baby. We're so happy to have another girl to spoil. What a great blessing from God - an answer to all our prayers. We only wish she was up in Cheeseland so we could all oogle over how beautiful she is. Love ya!
Congratulations from everyone in the lab. She is beautiful and we look forward to seeing all 3 of you soon. Mavis
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!!!
Congrats Zak family! She's gorgeous and we can't wait to meet her. Looks like she got the Zak legs ;) Lot's of love from Cali XOXO Jill & Greg
Hurray! She is wonderful!
CONGRATULATIONS to you all. What a beautiful baby! I thought of you both this morning around 10am and wondered if you were parents yet. How wonderful for you both. Enjoy every minute of her as before you know it she will be
17 1/2 and heading off to college. God's blessings to you all. Love, the Zellmers
P.S. Love the name. :o)
Praise God from whom all blessing flow!!
We are so happy for all of you. Congratulations!
Much love and God's Blessings
Jennifer, Tyler and Ally
God bless Lydia and God bless the new parents. We love you and can't wait to meet Lydia. By the way, you chose a beautiful name. :)
Wonderful news! Children are one of God's greatest blessings. She's beautiful......enjoy every moment!
Bryan & Lori Thomas
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SO AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS MAMA & DADA!
Welcome, welcome Lydia. God has promised beauty and peace journey on. Pretty marvelous. (just like you look in your picture. :) Can't wait to giggle with you.
Love,
Gabe and crew
Sorry! I thought that I was doing something wrong, but saw that my comment posted twice. (now three times) so that is why I deleted it...he-he-he-he. Mom needs to teach me how to use the computer.
Gabe
Post a Comment