Hey all! Joel and I are off to beautiful New Mexico this weekend; Joel is presenting at a conference next week, and I'm tagging along because, well, who doesn't love an excuse for a vacation? Actually, I'm especially going because a good friend of ours who we first met in Alabama is now living out there; she's going to show us around and make us waffles - score!! :) We're very excited to see her and experience a bit of New Mexico, a state that neither of us has spent much time in. Pictures will follow next week sometime, depending if I leave the camera with Joel when I come back Monday or I bring it with me.
I'll leave you with this interesting article about a chemical found in 'anti-microbial' products, and why you should avoid it.
Have a great weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Have FUN! Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment