
Chance never hesitates to charge out the door and wait by the car when he thinks he's going to go for a ride. Yesterday, the trunk was the first thing I opened and he jumped right in with a bunch of junk.
This wasn't the first time he's done this. In fact, he once jumped up onto the engine manifold of my old pathfinder when I opened the hood. Good thing I hadn't driven it yet that day...
What a funny creature. Not junk, by the way.
4 comments:
My sister's dog does the same thing. When my parents were here and we were staying at a hotel, I was in the parking lot with him & I was supposed to be watching him... I turned around and couldn't find him. Yeah, he had jumped into someone else's car. Luckily, they were friendly and didn't care. oops.
ooo, I've got another funny story. The other day I was leaving and I had been playing fetch with Frazier & he was all worked up and excited to go for a ride. I have a car with a hatchback now, so he rides in the trunk. He doesn't see well these days, as you know. So I said the usual 'wanna go for a ride?' and he ran over and tried to jump into the trunk... but I hadn't opened the door yet. He was fine, but it was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I was on the ground laughing.
That's really funny Jill. I can definitely see Frazier doing that. :) What would life be like without dogs? Not nearly as good, I am sure.
By the way, Michelle and I are waiting to see how they schedule presentations during ESA (should be later this month) before getting plane tickets. Can't wait to visit!
Can't wait to see that crazy dog! Was telling Michelle that Macy pulled a Chance maneuver today--he got on the table and ate a whole loaf of banana chocolate chip bread! It was like Chance deja vu!
Post a Comment