Friday, May 21, 2010

The many faces of Lydia

**Disclaimer: She also has a crying face, but these are way more cute.





Lydia had her 2-month check-up earlier this week. I can't believe she's that old already! Time is flying by. She's healthy, and a pretty big baby apparently - 90th percentile for height and weight. 12lbs 10oz and almost 25 inches long - oh my :) She's been smiling and cooing a lot more which is really fun.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

She's adorable!

Jill said...

My goodness, she is such a doll! What a cutie. Glad to hear she's doing well. I keep meaning to call or at least email you, but life keeps getting in the way....
Miss you guys!

BJ_Mama said...

I vote #3! What a cutie pie! Come on, though, the crying pics are cute....as long as they are pictures and you dno't have sound ;)

Janice said...

Awww, she is growing so fast - what a little sweety!! I love the video :)

Unknown said...

Love the video...Her cooing has sure impressive. I think I heard her say "I want my Grandma!"