Following Joel, Michelle, and Lydia to Gainesville
Great pictures and videos! I can't believe how big she's getting...11weeks - that's crazy!
She's got some sweet smiles going! :)
She is so incredible!! Love the smiles, and she is adorable! Give her a kiss from Grandma...
Such a cute girl! Let the countdown begin until we get to meet her in person :)Enjoy your time with Auntie Laura!
What a honey! I am sure you are just eating her up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great pictures and videos! I can't believe how big she's getting...11weeks - that's crazy!
She's got some sweet smiles going! :)
She is so incredible!! Love the smiles, and she is adorable! Give her a kiss from Grandma...
Such a cute girl! Let the countdown begin until we get to meet her in person :)
Enjoy your time with Auntie Laura!
What a honey! I am sure you are just eating her up!
Post a Comment