No, I am in fact pregnant (very much so), but it does look like we spoke too soon. At my last appointment I had to see a different doctor because my regular one was out of town. After feeling around my abdomen she said the baby was head-down. Apparently our baby's bony little butt feels like a head, and vice-versa. This morning I had another check-up with my regular doctor and she did a quick ultrasound to check the baby's position, and unfortunately Baby Zak is still breech. With 5 weeks to go until my due date there is still some time for him/her to flip, but it's getting more and more unlikely as the baby grows and runs out of room to do much moving (besides kicking me in the bladder). So I just wanted to ask you all to say a few prayers that Baby Zak has a bit of gymnast in him/her! If it doesn't turn I'll most likely have to have a c-section, which I really really want to avoid.
Thanks in advance! Hope you all are doing well!
5 comments:
TURN BABY TURN!!!!
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Hey, Sam is in gymnatics...maybe we should have a skype lesson? She does a mean somersault! :)
How is Sam at 1/2 somersaults? :)
I'm thinking about you guys...thinking turning and rolling and moving around! Keep us posted! Love ya!
Oh, man. Glad to be able to pray for a triple lutz action with your lil babe. (had to pull out an olympic joke even if not so applicable with the motion needed) Let us know what else we can pray for for ya. :) Sure can't wait for you both to meet the one God made for your family to make 3. Lots of love.
The Roses
I'll be praying for you!!!! I know that you want to avoid a c-section, but at the end of the day, a healthy baby is the most important thing! Anna was a c-section,too. God will bring your baby into this world they way he wants to do it! But, I'm praying that your little one will flip!!!!
Post a Comment