About 6 weeks to go. Holy Moly.
Anyone know where you can buy one of those 'Wide Load' signs?
Recently my nesting urges have switched from cleaning and organizing mode to baking mode. Tuesday night I made this bread to go with some soup, and last night I whipped up some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I like this new phase :) And I don't hear Joel complaining, either.
4 comments:
Mmmmm...we love beer bread, too! You need some spinach and artichoke dip to go with it :)
The belly looks great! Can't wait to see the baby inside.
As your Grandpa always says--'There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant lady'....you look adorable no matter how you feel...
Michelle - you look great!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe how soon you'll be welcoming a new little person - time flies! Keep us posted!!!
how did I miss this?????
YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!
Post a Comment