Spending as much time with Baby Jack as I can! I had to be quick about scooping him up or Grandma Pucci would beat me to it.

Missing a few of the Zak's this year - but if you look really hard you can spot their picture on the mantle (no, not the loons, although that might work too... :)!

Cutie-pie Brianna sporting the
ladybug dress.

Making time for some ping-pong action.

Jack, either yawning or talking to us, I can't remember. Either way, really stinkin' adorable.

Meeting some of my sweet college friends for supper and suprise baby shower!

The three preggos at Grandma and Grandpa Schroeder's for Christmas - my cousin-in-law Tanya due in February, me due in March, cousin-in-law Amy due in April. Think of the madness next Christmas! :)
2 comments:
That dress is incredible! You are awesome, Michelle.
Love all the pic's....and you!
Post a Comment