Time is really flying by now. Just 10 more weeks to go! Can you believe it?!

Nothing really exciting to report besides that. The baby's been kicking and punching like a crazy person in there, especially at night. We might have a party animal on our hands. I've gotten clean bills of health at all my doctor's appointments; I'll start going every 2 weeks now for a little while, and then every week. Haven't had a ultrasound recently so maybe at the next appointment? I always forget to ask what to expect the next time when I'm there.
If any of you out there are preggers, or know someone who is, make sure you check out Marrow.org to see if the hospital you're delivering at (or one in your area) collects donations of umbilical cord blood. I was really excited to find out that mine does. It's quick and painless, and who knows whose life you could be saving! My cousin Michael is here today because someone decided to donate their baby's cord blood. Thank God for that!
1 comment:
You look GREAT! Very exciting!
Post a Comment