This blanket was originally meant to be a shower gift for my sister-in-law Meredith. I was about 1/2 way done with it when this tiny little person started growing in my belly and basically sapped every ounce of energy I had at the time.
(back of the blanket)
Jack was almost 2 months old when I finally mailed it.


Looks like he's forgiven me :)
(Or could he just be really excited by that cloth diaper? We'll never know... )
1 comment:
Michelle, awesome job on knitting the blanket for Jack. You are so talented! I'm very proud of you. Your posting made my night as I,m working late monitoring a process in the factory and checked your blog waiting for the next sample to arrive for spectral analysis. Last weekend when we went to Grandma and Grandpas' for Thanksgiving we went up to Gary and Lisas' on Saturday. Eric and Amy were there with Brianna and Brianna had on the sweater you knit for her with the Ladybug buttons - she was so cute. Keep up that fantastic knitting sill you have - I'm very impressed.
Love and God bless,
Uncle Dan
Post a Comment