Monday, December 14, 2009

26 weeks

I think technically I've entered my third trimester, which to me only means that I've begun to expand exponentially now. It's strange and exciting all at once.


(My hair and Florida's humidity are not on good terms. Can you tell?)

The baby has been kicking and punching like a crazy person in there, especially after I eat. I had an appointment last week to check the heartbeat and measure my uterus. Everything is right on track, praise the Lord. I have just one more 4-week appointment and then I start going every 2 weeks. Yikes! It's all happening so fast now, which is really awesome and still pretty intimidating. We don't really have anything planned after the holidays so it'll be nice to be able to relax a bit before our lives are completely changed forever :)

p.s. How funny is Chance's face in that picture? That's my favorite part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to feel baby Zak kicking away....have a safe trip and call me along the way!!