Along with pureeing our own baby food and reveling in hand-me-downs, another way that Joel and I plan on raising our kids on a budget and in an eco-friendly manner is by using cloth diapers. Here are a few links that you might find interesting:
Do you moms out there have any tips for this soon-to-be first time mommy?? I'd love to hear them! (Seriously, anything you have. Don't be afraid of insulting my intelligence if you think it's something obvious. As my belly grows I'm pretty sure my intelligence is shrinking. I bet there's even a mathematical formal for this phenomenon)
4 comments:
We're using Bummis, and are happy with them. Actually just bought the next size up that apparently should get us all the way through potty training. Cloth dipering isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
Hey Poo, my mom used cloth diapers with us. I'll ask her if she has any tips. :)
Grace plans on using cloth diapers with little Ben, but she said they were way too big for him as a new born. She found a cloth diaper service that's pretty affordable. I think she plans on kind of using both - some daycares won't do cloth I guess. I'll have to look into this a little bit too :-) Good luck!
Saving thousands of dollars... how many kids do you guys plan on having?
We did it with all four and except for a few pin-scars on my index (and one or two baby hips)and one clogging the toilet when it accidently got flushed ... it was great! (Don't tell Paula!)
Post a Comment