
Please excuse the unkempt hair and lack of make-up. I was much more interested in the pancakes we had for breakfast than my curling iron. I think that will be the trend from now on since I've gotten my appetite back and what I eat actually stays put. I'll never take not vomiting for granted :)
I've been feeling the baby squirm around in there quite a bit, but it's not strong enough yet to feel from the outside. And I've been feeling really good overall, thank the Lord! Just in time, too. I would be a very sad girl if I had to pass on any of the yummy food we'll be blessed with over Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bring on the pie!! :)
We've (I've) been making some decisions on the diapering front; who knew there were so many options of cloth diapers?! Meredith shared this website with me; it has tons of great general information - http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/ . I find it fascinating that for a few hundred dollars up front, you can basically cover the costs of diapering not just one but all of your kids up until potty training. It might be slightly less convenient, but when you think of the thousands of dollars spent on disposables? Yikes. I guess cloth diapers are 'green' in more ways than one. Very cool.
Hope you all are having a lovely fall! And how 'bout dem Packers?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment