
Today is the birthday of a very special girl, my cousin Megan. She is such a blessing to our family; I'm also honored to be her Godmother!
We hope you have an awesome birthday Meg, and a great time at the Dell's! Keep an eye out for something coming in the mail just for you....
(Better late than never)
We also want to wish a Happy (belated) Birthday to Stu and Paula, Joel's mom and dad. They celebrated their birthdays last week, just 2 days apart (or 363 days, if you want to look at it that way:)! Thanks again for visiting us!
We hope you have an awesome birthday Meg, and a great time at the Dell's! Keep an eye out for something coming in the mail just for you....
(Better late than never)
We also want to wish a Happy (belated) Birthday to Stu and Paula, Joel's mom and dad. They celebrated their birthdays last week, just 2 days apart (or 363 days, if you want to look at it that way:)! Thanks again for visiting us!
3 comments:
How nice of you to wish Meg a happy BD on here!! It's hard to believe that picture was taken nearly 2 years ago, isn't it? Love ya, mom
Hi Michelle and Joel'
Thanks for the package you sent me. My stuffed bee Buzzy loves it because it has bees on it. I love the colors.
I was very excited to recieve it when it came in the mail today.
Thank you and we miss you!
Love, Megan
ps. I'll take a trip down the water roller coaster for you this weekend.
I'm so glad you and Buzzy like it Meg!! Do you think you could have your mom or dad take a picture with you in it and send it to me? The next time I see you it will probably too warm for a scarf! :)
Make sure you take LOTS of trips on the water slides for us this weekend, just one is no fun :)
Post a Comment