Took a break from school to finish dealing with this wood pile and make room for a "new" canoe that we picked up today.
I enjoyed hitting this wedge very much. Staring at the computer makes me angry some days. You could say that I am thankful for simple tasks such as this.
I think that Michelle will be thankful for many fires...

Like I said, we had to make room for our pre,pre-owned canoe. There she is. Hey, the price was right and it came with some good stories, including a two-week trip through the Everglades.
Ain't she a beauty!?
3 comments:
I'm seriously jealous that you got a canoe and got to split wood. Splitting wood is one of my favorite things to do. Hope ya'll had a nice Thanksgiving!
Hey Jill,
Is that sarcasm in your voice? I just can't quite tell. :)
Joel, give me all of that wood. We need it much more up here in Michigan than in warm old FL.
Dan, this is our friend Jill, from Alabama, who IS being completely serious about splitting wood...not our cousin Jill, who yes, probably would be sarcastic with those words.
And hey, we've got a freeze watch on tonight pal, but then 60s tomorrow :)
Jill, we did have a nice Thanksgiving. Heard you went to see the big hole in the ground.
Wood splitting is great! If I were on facebook, we could start a wood splitting group, but I'm not and probably won't be anytime soon, so you are on your own. Miss you and that crazy one-eyed dog of yours!
Post a Comment