Until then, Joel and I will be spending most of our time on work/school related stuff to get ready for being gone for 2 weeks. In other words, don't expect a lot of exciting posts for a while :) We might try to squeeze in one camping trip, though. You can't pass up highs in the mid-60's/lows in the 40's in late November!
A few pictures of what has been taking up all of my free time lately....

This one will look much better after it has been finished and 'blocked'. The yarn I'm using was given to me last Christmas by my multi-talented friend Cheryl who hand-dyed yarn for all the girls in our knitting group. It's so lovely; I'm just a little bit tempted to keep it for myself :)
Random tidbit: check out this video, it'll make you smile. Apparently this guy (Matt) had an idea to videotape himself dancing (very badly) all over the world. I think this was his 3rd video. Guess it caught on....


No comments:
Post a Comment