Monday, September 12, 2011

Ode to craigslist

I'm a big fan of craigslist, especially for baby-related items since they usually see little use before they're outgrown. Just thought I'd share a few fun finds!

A pretty crib-bumper, I think originally from Pottery Barn, for $5!






We - very creatively- call this guy 'Blue Doggie'. Lydia refers to him as 'Weee', which is the sound she makes when she rides on him :)
$10. Nice.



This easel was $10 or $15 I think. Lydia's not quite old enough to completely grasp its purpose, but she has fun with it anyway (see videos below). It has a chalkboard on one side and a dry erase board on the other which is also magnetic. Sometimes she'll take all the magnets from the fridge, put them on the easel, then put them all back. It's pretty darn cute :)


Oh, and it also folds up which is great for our apartment.



We did not get Lydia on craigslist, but I'm throwing this one in anyway. She likes to try to put on my flip-flops and walk around. This usually lasts about 30 seconds.



Enjoy the videos!














1 comment:

Kathy said...

A new way to use an easel! If Lydia ends up anything like me, that may be the most creative thing done with the easel. Don't worry - maybe Lydia will inherit your mom's creative genes.