Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Without Jesus...I suck!



So candid and true. This was on the graffiti wall in Gainesville. Before someone decided to get cute and white-out the "out" of "without", I thought this was a fantastic sentiment to have up for Holy Week. We hope everyone had a great Easter. He is risen!



Lydia is just about 9 lbs already, which means she has gained about 2 oz every day for the last 14 days (she's 3 weeks today but for the first 6 or 7 days, their weight can be up and down).



Her little umbilical chord stem thing finally came off, so we gave her a bath, which she really seemed to enjoy. She has developed a moderate case of "baby acne" the last few days. I call her pizza face sometimes, she doesn't seem to mind.



It's getting warm here now and Chance is spending more time on the cool tiles next to the hearth.

1 comment:

Mom Pucci said...

Thanks for the pics, Joel---it is so wonderful to watch Lydia week by week. Can't wait to see her in a month (oh, and you guys also!)