Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chunky Monkey



That is our new nickname for Lydia. Here she is right after a feeding - so full she can barely keep her eyes open.







Is she going to be a bowhunter?



Speaking of nicknames, our 3-year-old niece Willow (pictured above) met Chance last Thanksgiving and has apparently taken to calling several inanimate objects "Chance", including one pillow that doubles as a stuffed lamb. Actually, she calls it "Lamb-Chance", which we think is fantastic and not far from reality when you see the picture below.

4 comments:

BJ_Mama said...

awww...I love the milk drunk faces! SO CUTE!

jabezak said...

Joel and Michelle, what a beautiful little girl you have there. I see her already being the dark and mysterious type! I hope she is eating well! Can't wait to meet her though I am sure it will be a while!

Daniel said...

LAMB-CHANCE!!!

Polly said...

That's a perfect ATNR reflex in the bow hunting picture :-) Michelle - might have to look that one up in your nerd book (still have that?). J/K - glad to see Lydia is doing well and growing. Hope she's sleeping too! I can't wait to have my very own little sweetie pie. Take care!