Michelle and I got out the early vote Saturday morning. It was great, we only had to wait in line for 10-15 minutes. We hope Florida gets things right this time around.

Next, we made our way over to 'Bat Fest', an event at a nearby
bat sanctuary, which is opened up to the public once a year.

Giant fruit bat.

Michelle got goofy, as usual.

Fox bat with a 5 foot wingspan, flipping over to pee.


Smaller fruit bat.

Chance was pouting becuase he had to wait in the car. He couldn't resist getting that handsome mug out the window on the way home, though.
Today, we tidied up our place for visitors next weekend, Tammi and Jess. We look foward to their visit! Safe travel, ladies!
2 comments:
Looks like you got some bats in your belfry hanging around with those ugly animals!! Seriously, glad you found time for a lttle goofing around, you both deserve it!! Love ya, MOM
Can't wait to see you two on Thursday! I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get to see the bats, that looked spook-tacular!
Post a Comment