Sunday, July 3, 2011

What happens...

This is what happens when I'm ready to go outside...



I put my hat on all by myself and grab the nearest shoes I can find to let Mom and Dad know I mean business (in case they can't take a hint).




What do you mean I forgot my pants?

This is what happens when Mom accidentally leaves the package of toilet paper within my reach...



Too bad she caught me just as I was starting to unroll one!



This is what happens when Mom has the crazy idea to get some knitting done while I'm AWAKE. What was she thinking?!



Those cats are on to something. Yarn is fun!



This is what happens when my gums hurt. Mom thinks I have some molars coming in.



Chewing on my fingers helps, but it still hurts!


Also, does anyone have a trick for eating yogurt but not getting it all over yourself?! Because I sure can't figure it out!

1 comment:

Mom Pucci said...

She has the adventuresome spirit of her mom, and a little bit of the 'devil' in her....love it!!!