Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kitchen fun

I moved some things around in our kitchen so that Lydia has access to one cupboard with unbreakable items, so she can entertain herself while I attempt to get dishes done and make supper. It's been working pretty well actually. Who needs fancy toys when you have measuring cups and tupperware?! :)


2 comments:

Tammi said...

Awesome. Will is quite partial to our pots and pans. The other day Matt commented that our dishwasher may be warping some of the pans, and I pointed out that it was probably from Will banging them around all the time. :) Silly kids. It was great to talk to you briefly today! Can't wait til May!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the cute videos. She's really standing well and will be taking off soon! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Kathy on her birthday. Miss you!