Sunday, December 5, 2010

Clapping and Standing


It actually got a little chilly here last week, so we put Lydia in a little sweatshirt. Cute baby is cute. On a couple warm afternoons during Thanksgiving week, Michelle got these outdoor pictures.





Lydia has been clapping and pulling herself up in her crib for about a week now. In fact, after her last growth spurt, I had to lower her crib mattress so she didn't flip over the edge.

 



4 comments:

Dan said...

Cute baby IS cute & adorable! I hope you are enjoying your weather. We're getting lake effect and have 5 inches so far with another 24 hours of possibility.

Kathy said...

Nice job, Lydia! Good things your parents adjusted the crib as it looks like you definately have pulling yourself up to standing down pat.

Janice said...

WOW! She's so cute!! I can't believe how efficiently she pulls herself up, such a strong little girl! Can't wait to see you guys :)

Mom Pucci said...

I just can't believe how quickly she changes!! Adorable