Following Joel, Michelle, and Lydia to Gainesville
okay, I could only watch that first video, cuz as soon as Lydia started talking...Number 2 started doing flips in my belly!!!! I couldn't take much more :)SOOOO CUTE! I want to pinch those cheeks!
So excited to hug her and smooch her in a week! Thanks for the pics and video
What a talking girl Lydia is. She seems really fun and I cannot wait to meet her, although I do have to wait. We can't wait for a "cousin party". Miss you guys!Janna
Post a Comment
3 comments:
okay, I could only watch that first video, cuz as soon as Lydia started talking...Number 2 started doing flips in my belly!!!! I couldn't take much more :)
SOOOO CUTE! I want to pinch those cheeks!
So excited to hug her and smooch her in a week! Thanks for the pics and video
What a talking girl Lydia is. She seems really fun and I cannot wait to meet her, although I do have to wait. We can't wait for a "cousin party".
Miss you guys!
Janna
Post a Comment